The murky holes with every leap everywhere,
Leaves no clocky ticks to survive and spare.
Your will is your magical broom,
You are an epitome of light to kill the gloom.
The giant waves with every drift everywhere,
Engulfs every offspring of fear affair.
Your strength is your mighty oar,
You are an epitome of a storm-fighter who has a louder roar.
The swamp of slavish pricks with every uplift everywhere,
Burries deep alive into a submissive stone fair.
Your happiness is your embracing smile,
You are an epitome of a rescuer who gives life to every futile.
Fly, enchant and laugh not too rare,
For your existence with a soulful life is a reason to care.
Look forward and you would find it there…
That you are an epitome for someone,somehow,somewhere…
I sink my head every night,
With thoughts so heavy to my plight.
A support to every little girl,
It moulds the way I want it to curl.
It lives a slow death with every punch,
Of anger or certainty of desperate longing crush.
It seeps in every tear that hides all day,
And locks the wet secrets until the morning of a new day.
It breathes with me as the lights turn out,
Stores my screams with a deep sunken shout.
It locks away all the secrets that I share,
Would never let the world know I feel so spare.
I know you would never lay an emotional trap,
Because you can store as many thoughts I want to tap.
You were always there for me since my cradle days,
To just keep my secrets in your closet to never remind me of them in anyway.
Holding my breath for long
Time has taken a halt I didn’t need
Cacophony of silence that prevails
Is trying to seek me as I pay no heed…
My sensitive coat feels so heavy
Peeling me down so everyone could see
The load of struggle that I carry within
Pulling me deeper with no land to hold my feet…
I flap my arms to push down the weight
To rise above for the air my mortal frame needs
This second of struggle is longer than I thought
A survival fight against the weakness on which it feeds…
No directions heading to the unknown
Yet, I know I would survive when I reach the brim
Though my vision is blurred with tears
Yet, I won’t drown; to fight until I learn to swim…
Firstly, I want to give my apologies (for posting this so late) to Asifa who happens to be this sweet person who nominated me first for this award!
She is amazingly versatile and true to the award’s significance
Here is the link you can check out Asifa’s blog and have a way informative and an enjoyable read!
Meanwhile there is another sweet man who nominated me for this award i.e Vibhas Kaushal! and here is the link to his blog :
Emo Uncle as I call him can move you with his poetry and he is great at what he does! :-)
So that makes it 1+1=2 Awards ^_^
As per the rules of the nomination of this award:
1. Post the link of the person who has nominated me for the award-Check!
2. Post the image-Check!
3. Nominate 15 bloggers-ummm not yet 15 but still I hate pending work… so Check!
4. Write 7 things about myself-Check!
Bloggers I would love love love to nominate are:
- Matt : http://grammaticallybuffpoems.wordpress.com
- Carley : http://findingravity.com
- Parry : http://parryelwahey.wordpress.com
- Cyril Cliffette : http://cyrilcliffette.wordpress.com
- Terence Jones : http://terencesjones.wordpress.com
- MesAyah : http://mesayah.wordpress.com
- Vikram Roy : http://vikramroyblog.wordpress.com
- Celeste Alluvial : http://celestealluvial.wordpress.com
- David Landgrebe : http://davidlandgrebe.wordpress.com
- J. Young : http://bottlecapsandbrokenbits.wordpress.com
- Samantha Craft : http://aspergersgirls.wordpress.com
- Ray : http://journalpulp.wordpress.com
7 Things about Me:
- I am a book worm and specifically have a special taste for murder mysteries :-P
- I love watching horror movies no matter what time of the day I get a chance to.
- I rant a lot about stuffs sometimes, only to end up getting embarrassed every time I do that.
- Tissues are a must for me while watching emotional movies…I am bound to shed tears even after the movie is long finished! :-s
- I am a lazy bum and at the same time can’t stick in one place for long! Contradictory..? I know
- I love music and dancing ^_^
- Last…I am a Confused soul! Biggest confession :-p
Phew!! I so hate talking about myself
P.S : I haven’t mentioned 15 Bloggers yet but I think I have done reasonably good …..but I would keep updating ^_^